Counting gifts with Pinterest and finding happiness. Peruse through for a breath of fresh air!
What were some of your glad surprises today?
73. Watching the Preakness with my hilarious mother.
65. Driving by a beautiful blur of buds, leaves, and dandelions.
76. Gorgeous, rustic notebooks.
63. Realizing that 100 years from now, no one will remember those little idiotic-sounding slips of the tongue. So... they don't matter! Learn as you go.
67. Nests amassed in the trees.
79. You don't need to be perfect to be loved by a Perfect God.
72. Delicious talk on the phone with a dear friend.
74. A day full of serendipity. Running into multiple friends at the store and randomly telling my mom I want to visit a certain university. Getting on the phone with my friend the minute I get home-- and she asks me to come with her and visit that university. I even just found the word "serendipity" on a random pin. But it's an eternity greater than a happy surprise. All is GRACE.
69. Just... Spring!
78. Stacks of blissful perfection.
71. That colorful myriad of late afternoon light. Our Lord makes beautiful things.