My dear, dear friend and reader Tracy sent me a bundle of beautiful gifts! I couldn't find all of the original photos in order to pin them, but I found most, and they have a happy home on my gratitude list.
What gratitude list? Well, these days I have been finding happiness with Pinterest for my magic tool.
If you need some rest tonight, maybe peruse through and be reminded. There is Love in every fold and pocket of our world.
What set your soul at rest today?
(And I must add- I was so happy reaching my goal of 100 gifts in the first week! The plan is to reach 200 next).
Gift 103. Surprise in my e-mail box. A message from Tracy-- more stunning gifts of Grace.
109. Just... photos of baby penguins arms outstretched in happiness. :)
83. This marvelous, marvelous author! All is Grace.
82. Reading in the fading light.
88. My dear friend's song, summing up today's sermon and today's plea. "Spirit of consuming fire/ burn intense inside of me!"
98. Artistic journaling, particularly in my scraps book. It's been therapeutic lately.
111. The happy land of Beatrix Potter! What sweetness to grow up with. :) I love reading these to the children at my Church.
112. Appley Dapplys Nursery Rhymes - 1917 - Guinea Pig in Top Hat and Coat!
114. "I'm much better at sacrificing than surrendering." God calls us to come closer. And He gives us our heart cries and gifts for a reason. He only wants us to give them to Him that He may mold them to fullness! To live open handed is to truly live.
(Credit to Nakagawa Photography!)
85. Redheaded munchkins holding the song book upside down in Church.
92. An abundance of blue eyed babies.
106. Beauty out of common things. Like button trees.
86. Leaves beyond our chapel window, making soft hymns in the morning light.
89. Flowers scattered among steps.
108. Gorgeous gates. Reminding that it's more than all right to be "A Garden Enclosed."
95. Currently obsessed with Greenroom notebooks. (I get mine at Target). Inexpensive, beautiful, and recycled!
91. "A Mighty Fortress is our God!/ a Bulwark never failing/ our helper He amid the flood/ of mortal ills prevailing!"
93. "The Spirit and the gifts are ours."
97. My orange dress (such as I normally hate) paired with a denim jacket. And suddenly I love it. :)
94. And I'm not Roman Catholic but this Catholic quote sums up everything. "The Church has outlived every major Empire. Think Twice." As a pastor said well several weeks ago, "Folks don't sacrifice to Zeus and Apollo anymore. But they do sing praises to Jesus."
87. The sharp, sharp, green and blue contrast beyond my window today.
102. Train tracks of a stunning nature.
110. Turtles and frogs and nature-turned fantasy. :)
107. Quaint typewriters.
105. "You're braver than you believe stronger than you seem and smarter than you think." So serendipitous that Tracy sent me this because I have been rereading my childhood favorites lately-- Winnie the Pooh among them!
104. Unfathomably beautiful Wisteria tunnels.
100. Quiet time and yoga to start the morning right.
101. And that happy glow that yoga leaves you with.
And just randomly. I had an Angry Cat moment today:
And this hilariously summed the conclusion of the Spring semester: