Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pinspirational Tuesdays: Laughs and Ladylike Delight

'Tis Tuesday again! I enjoyed it so much last time, I found a way, between preparing for finals and finishing up projects, to pull together a Pinspirational! I pray you enjoy these day brighteners, and then, a pretty depiction of the soul stirring reminder... (You shall see what I mean).  



These? Fit right into the story book pages of my life. :)

So, I cannot contain my apall, but I cannot contain my giggling either.



When texting meets Avonlea meets Anne meets three tumblers of wine and a drunken Diana. ;)



In favor of Spring... How like Spring-fairies!


And being Spring, 'Tis the time for pretty, feminine clothes, and equally pretty and feminine drinks! :)



 And a friend and I found this while we ought to have been studying. I have heard the quote many a time before, but it came at just the perfectly magical time, and it was so soul-chilling. Carry it close to your heart. Put it on your blog. Make it your wallpaper. Remember.




5 comments:

Rissi said...

Oh! That pink is so pretty.

Love those "flower fairies" - I have seen them other places, too, and think they are some of the most unique photography around. =)

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about tea. I think I'm addicted :]
Love the flower skirts, especially the first [the lighting is neat].
I can only hope and pray to be the girl in the last quote!

God bless,
Tracy

Mikailah Autumn said...

Hey Rachel Danielle,
Thanks for your comment on my blog, Maid For Him. :)

I really like your blog! I am following! Follow back???? :)

xo,
Mikailah

ps- those fairies are very spring-y. :)

Mikailah Autumn said...

Hi Rachel Danielle,
Haha.. sorry about that! :) Thanks for following, then! :) :) All my followers are so special to me. :)

xo,
Mikailah @ Maid For Him

Cafe Fashionista said...

Oh, you have such an eye for beauty - and humor! LOVE all of these selections! :)