Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pinsperational Tuesdays: A Magic Eve

The time has come for me to partake of this lovely tradition started by Jessica at Diary of a Beautiful Soul.


I would wear this dress to tea.


And I should love this quaint snow-white-esque pocketwatch necklace.



Do-it-yourself flowers? How darling! On my list of to-do.


This drink is raspberry sherbet, pink lemonade, and sprite. Sound delectable? I do believe! A drink like this, on a night like this: periwinkle twilight, stinging pine tree, pixie lights dangling from said pine tree. It sounds lovely beyond words.



 If you believe you'll try the flowers or the drink, I'd love to know! Share how they come out. And how'd I forget? Here is the link to my Pinterest!



6 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

I seriously need that dress. Gorgeous! :)

Rissi said...

That dress is lovely. =)

Unknown said...

Wow, this was lovely! And may I just say, your blog gave me a major flashback. This is what my first layout looked like :D

Thanks for linking up!
xo,
Jessica

Anonymous said...

How pretty! I especially love the lights hanging from the pine tree. Imagine a whole forest of those!

God bless,
Tracy

Marli said...

LOVE that dress!! Thank you for the comment you left on my blog...totally was the cherry on top of my day. :)

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Rachel Danielle said...

Ooh Tracy, that sounds mystical! A whole forest. I think I'm gonna have to use something like that in a story! ;)

Luv,

Rachel