Monday, February 13, 2012

Princess Lessons- For Fun: A Princess Book

I have followed Katie's blog for a long time. Even though she doesn't know that I exist, she is my elder sister in the Lord, a kindred spirit, and my hero. Reading her blog was one of the first times I came face-to-face with the sort of Christianity that I saw in the Bible- being lived out in our day and age.
One thing Katie has made me realize though, is that we are not all necessarily called to places like Uganda, but we as princesses ARE all called to Jesus Christ. And we can live that calling out anywhere, and in any amazing ways he may have for us. We just have to follow.



This book is Katie's amazing story in a volume that I've already been through several times (I got my library to purchase it!), and am sure to wear out with much love and reading. I love the sections that are Katie's personal journal entries, with a quaint border and script.

Towards the end of the book there are pictures of her life in Uganda that will make her all the more real to you.
Katie is a friend who will inspire you, encourage you, and give you a vision of happy and adventurous life lived in love of Him, wherever in the world you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She sounds like a precious woman! I'll have to try to get a hold of her book :]

God bless,
Tracy